KANSAS DEPARTMENT OF WILDLIFE, PARKS & TOURISM - Home
Kansas iSportsman - Electronic permits
From now onwards electronic "iSportsman" daily hunt permits will be available at 14 wildlife areas The first step in obtaining the Kansas iSportsman permit is to Register for an account. With the account, you are ready to "Check-In" and "Check-Out" to a property. Check the Locations tab at left or above for a list of properties using iSportsman.. Properties include: Cheyenne Bottoms, Clinton, Elwood, Isabel, Jamestown, Kansas River (Fitzgerald, MacVicar & Urish), Lovewell, Lyon, McPherson, Melvern, Milford, Neosho, Slate Creek, and Texas Lake
Area Check-In and Check-Out options
- On-line Check-In and Check-Out via a computer, smart phone or landline
- Computer & Smartphone Check in: Click Here
- Landline Check in: 1-844-500-0825
- During registration you will be assigned a Permit # & you choose your PIN #.
- You use permit # and PIN # to check in/out.
You may also use the card system as you have in the past.
Public Lands Daily Use Permit
You can not manage what you do not measure