Clinton Wildlife Area
ELECTRONIC DAILY HUNT PERMITS ARE REQUIRED PRIOR TO HUNTING CLINTON WILDLIFE AREA, CHECKOUT IS REQUIRED AFTER HUNTING IS COMPLETE REGARDLESS OF HUNT SUCCESS.
US Army Corp of Engineer managed land does not require an electronic permit.
- West Colblentz Wetland - 91 acres
- East Colblentz Wetland - 40 acres
- Elk Creek Wetlands - 172 acres
- Clinton Wildlife Area (Undefined)
- REFUGE area is located on both sides of CO Road 1023 of the South Arm of the Reservoir. The refuge is CLOSED to all activities October 1 to Janurary 15 except through the KDWPT Special Hunt Program.
Clinton Wildlife Area is located approximately 7 miles west of Lawrence on the upper end of Clinton Reservoir
205 N. 1600 Rd.
Lecompton, KS 66050
County/Counties: Douglas, Shawnee
GPS: N38 58.203 W95 27.738
Area Manager: Justin Hamilton
Office Phone: 785-887-6882
For more information go to KDWPT's Clinton Wildlife Area Web page.