ELECTRONIC DAILY HUNT PERMITS ARE REQUIRED PRIOR TO HUNTING CHEYENNE BOTTOMS WILDLIFE AREA, CHECKOUT IS REQUIRED AFTER HUNTING IS COMPLETE REGARDLESS OF HUNT SUCCESS.
US Army Corp of Engineer managed land does not require an electronic permit.
- Wetland Complexes
- Antioch - 30 acres
- Browns Upper - 20 acres
- Browns Lower- 19 acres
- Big Bull - 25 acres, Youth/Mentor Wetland
- Special Use Areas
- Hillsdale Wildlife Area (Undifined)
- Youth/Mentor Area - 135 acres: Adults must be accompanied by actively hunting youth 16 years old or younger.
- Refuge Area - 280 acres: Closed to all activities October 1-January 15 except through the KDWPT Special Hunt Program.
GPS: 38.66198 -94.89028
Manager: Zach Ramsay
Phone: (913) 783-4507
- Camping is permitted only within the State Park designated campgrounds.
- Off road vehicle use and target shooting is prohibited.
- Consult Office and area information signs regarding additional regulations.
- Special Handicapped hunting is available within designated areas, contact the Hillsdale State Park Office (913-783-4507).
- Attention: Trapping is authorized in areas open to hunting.
For more information go to KDWPT's Hillsdale Wildlife Area Web page.