ELECTRONIC DAILY HUNT PERMITS ARE REQUIRED PRIOR TO HUNTING CLINTON WILDLIFE AREA, CHECKOUT IS REQUIRED AFTER HUNTING IS COMPLETE REGARDLESS OF HUNT SUCCESS.
- Urish - 120 acres NO Firearms Deer Hunting
- 400 block of SW Urish Road, Topeka.
- A Safety Zone has been established on this tract that prohibits the discharge of any firearm. This will be strictly enforced and all violations will be cited. You can view the safety zone map HERE.
- Fritzgerald - 100 acres Youth hunting area
- 1/2 miles east of 4th and Union Road, 8 miles west of Topeka on I-70
- MacVicar - 160 acres: Special Hunts Only Area, NO Firearms Deer Hunting
- Northeast of I-70 & MacVicar Road, Topeka.
- K-18/Ogden Boat Ramp - 220 acres. NO Firearms Deer Hunting
- Kansas Highway 18 and Kansas River, Southeast of Ogden, KS
Kansas Department of Wildlife, Parks and Tourism
Public Lands Manager- Justin Hamilton
For more information go to KDWPT's Kansas River Wildlife Area Web page.