Electronic Daily Hunt Permits Are Required Prior To Hunting Neosho Wildlife Area, Checkout Is Required After Hunting Is Complete Regardless Of Hunt Success.
All of Neosho Wildlife Area is Designated NON-TOXIC SHOT!
- Pool 1 - 350 acres
- Pool 2 - 250 acres
- Pool 3 - 800 acres REFUGE AREA: NO HUNTING (details below)
- Pool 4 - 175 acres
- Pool 5 - 85 acres
- Pool 6 - 15 acres:
- Pool 7 - 7 acres
- Pool 8 - 33 acres Special regulations for weekends and holidays (details below)
- South Unit - 270 acres
- Neosho Wildlife Area (Total Acres) - 3246 acres
- REFUGE AREA (Pool 3): to hunting year round. Open to other activities April 1 - August 31.
- Pool 8 is restricted to waterfowl hunters accompanied by a youth hunter, 16 years of age or less on weekends and holidays. The adults may hunt with the youth hunter.
Neosho Wildlife Area is located 1 mile East of St. Paul on Highway 47.
Saint Paul, KS 66771
GPS: N37 29.750 W95 07.544
Manager: Monte Manbeck
Office Location: From St. Paul travel east on Highway 47 2 miles to Wallace Rd.; turn south and travel approximately 1.25 miles. Office is located on the west side of Wallace Rd.