ELECTRONIC DAILY HUNT PERMITS WILL BE REQUIRED PRIOR TO HUNTING PERRY WILDLIFE AREA STARTING MARCH 1ST 2015. CHECKOUT IS REQUIRED AFTER HUNTING IS COMPLETE REGARDLESS OF HUNT SUCCESS. We strongly suggest using ISPORTSMAN now to become familiar with the system.
US Army Corp of Engineer managed land does not require an electronic permit.
- Wetland Complexes
- Hayward Wetland - 28 acres
- Reichart Wetland - 131 acres
- Northwest Wetland - 97 acres
- Headquarters Wetland - 27 acres
- Lassiter Wetland - 105 acres
- Metzger Wetland - 6 acres
- Mitigation Wetland - 10 acres: Youth/Handicapped
- East River Wetland - 68 acres: Refuge Oct. 1- Jan. 15
- West River Wetland - 219 acres
- Upper Ferguson Wetland - 36 acres: Refuge Oct. 1- Jan. 15
- Lower Ferguson Wetland - 184 acres
- Kyle Wetland - 384
- Rucker Wetland - 157 acres
- Island Wetland - 60 acres
- Sunset Ridge Wetland - 282 acres
- Special Use Areas
- Perry Wildlife Area (Undifined)
- Youth/Handicapped Area - Adults must be accompanied by actively hunting youth 16 years old or younger. Individuals with Handicapped Identification can use the area but special permits are required for off road access.
- Refuge Area - 560 acres: Closed to all activities October 1-January 15 except through the KDWPT Special Hunt Program.
7760 174th Street
Valley Falls, KS 66088
GPS: N39 21.752 W095 28.483
Manager: Andrew Page
For more information go to KDWPT's Perry Wildlife Area Web page.