KANSAS DEPARTMENT OF WILDLIFE, PARKS & TOURISM - Home
Kansas iSportsman - Electronic permits
From now onwards electronic "iSportsman" daily hunt permits will be available at several wildlife areas. The first step in obtaining the Kansas iSportsman permit is to Register for an account. With the account, you are ready to "Check-In" and "Check-Out" to a property. Check the Locations tab at left or above for a list of properties using iSportsman.. Properties include: Benedictine Bottoms, Buffalo Ranch (Berentz-Dick), Bolton, Buck Creek, Cheyenne Bottoms, Clinton, Elwood, Hillsdale, Isabel, Jamestown, Kansas River (Fitzgerald, MacVicar, Urish & K-18/Ogden Boat Ramp), LaCygne, Lovewell, Lyon, Marais des Cygnes, McPherson, Melvern, Milford, Neosho, Noe, Perry, Slate Creek, Texas Lake and Tuttle Creek
Area Check-In and Check-Out options
Early Check-In is available the night before your hunt - starting at approximately 8:00 pm.
- On-line Check-In and Check-Out via a computer, smart phone or landline
- Computer & Smartphone Check in: Click Here
- Landline Check in: 1-844-500-0825
- Must have Permit # and PIN #
- During registration you will be assigned a Permit # & you choose your PIN #.
- You use permit # and PIN # to check in/out.
IF YOU DO NOT PROVIDE EMAIL ADDRESS, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE THE "FORGOT PASSWORD" OPTIONS.
Please be sure to complete the entire registration process and obtain a PERMIT.
Public Lands Daily Use Permit
"You can not manage what you do not measure"